Hotel & Travel Information for InterActivity 2019
ACM is holding a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center for InterActivity 2019. Registration, the ACM MarketPlace, and sessions will take place at the Hyatt, unless otherwise noted. The deadline to make reservations at the Hyatt is Monday, April 15, 2019.
|Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Group Name: Association of Children's MuseumsGroup Code: G-ACM9
Group Rate: $179 per night (single or double), May 7-11, 2019 plus applicable taxes.
In order to receive the group rate, you must book your room by Monday, April 15, 2019.
Reservations can be made online by clicking on the "book here" link above, or by calling the hotel directly.
Book in the Block!
ACM has negotiated a special rate for InterActivity attendees at The Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center and needs your reservation to count toward our contract. We know you have a choice of where to stay in Denver and appreciate your support of ACM by making your reservation at the one of the designated conference hotel.
Marijuana, although legal in private spaces in the state of Colorado, is not permitted in any form or for any reason on Hyatt property. For additional information on marijuana use in Denver, click here.
Denver International Airport (DEN)is approximately 30 miles from the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center.
Transportation To and From Airport
Shuttle: The Hyatt does not offer any shuttle service. There are several shared transportation options that service DEN. Click here for contact information.
Taxis: Taxi dispatchers are located outside the terminals at DEN. Approximate cab fare to the Hyatt is $60.
Uber: Make reservations online by clicking here or download the app. Please note, depending on time of day and demand, pricing may change but approximate fare should be between $30-$40.
- A Line Commuter Train: Closest train stop to the Hyatt is Union Station, approximately 10 blocks from the Hyatt. The A line is $9 one way. An Uber from Union Station is approximately $8-$10. Click here for more information.
The Hyatt is located in the central business district of downtown, within walking distance of many corporate offices and attractions. There are several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- Complimentary 16th Street Shuttle - runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service / RTD - stops at most corners in the city, including Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center/Six Flags/Elitch Gardens
- Union Station - Lower Downtown (LODO) / Coors Field / 16th Street Mall
Onsite parking is available at the Hyatt. Prices are valid as of September 2018:
- Onsite self-park daily fee is $35.
- Valet parking daily fee is $49.