Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood: A Grr-ific Exhibit
In this exhibit, you will step into Daniel Tiger's world and join him and his friends as you explore the Neighborhood. Through immersive experiences, visitors will work together to solve problems, use their imaginations to transform their surroundings, and play along with Daniel's singable strategies to learn life's little lessons.
- Visit the Clock Factory where you can play with different kinds of clocks; work with others to make the clock tick.
- Express yourself using one-of-a-kind musical instruments.
- Write or draw a thank you note to someone who has done something special for you and share it on the Thank You Tree.
- Meet Daniel and all of his friends at the Neighborhood School. Make each friend move and say something special.
- Sort, deliver and receive mail and packages at the Neighborhood Post Office.
- Select a block and place it in the radio to hear Daniel sing a strategy song from the series.
|Job Listing||View Complete Job Listing|
|Exhibit Producer||Children's Museum of Pittsburgh|
|Size||1,501-2500 sq. ft.|
|Exhibit Subject(s)||Pretend Play|
|Length of Rental||15 weeks|
|Availability||Contact for availability|